is there an oral surgeon in the are w/o going all the way to the tri cities?
is there an oral surgeon in the are w/o going all the way to the tri cities?
Anyone know if Dr Davis in BSG an oral surgeon?
Other than that it's either the tri-cities or Pikeville.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
ok thanx if anyone finds out about dr. davis please let me know!
I don't think Davis is. He refered me to Dr. Bacon in Kingsport.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
thats who i was referred to but i hate to go all that way just to get a tooth pulled cause dr. horne wont do it
I had a tooth pulled yesterday at Dr Narramore over in Whitesburg.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Eh..it's just about 30 minutes from Norton. I'd rather go where someone for sure knows what they're doing. If you want a good local Dr, I'd suggest Dr. Raymond in Coeburn. I started seeing him last fall and he's great. He may be able to do your extraction too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks